PowerHD Brushless Servo.
Brushless servo technology has improved by leaps and bounds. Finally, brushless servos can deliver holding power, speed and precision that can compete with a coreless servo. Combine that with the superior efficiency and lifespan of a brushless motor and you have a servo that hits all the marks, with the performance and quality required for a pro level build.
A black anodized aluminum case on the All new Storm 7 servo gives it a stealthy look that sets it apart from the rest. The all aluminum case provides bomb proof durability and the heat sink center case offers efficient heat dissipation and helps to reduce weight. Servo arm and mounting hardware are included making installation easy.
– Torque (6.0V): 10.0kg-cm - 138oz/in
– Torque (7.4V): 13.0kg-cm - 180oz/in
– Speed: 0.065s (6.0V), 0.055s (7.4V)
– Operating voltage: 6.0-8.4V
– Weight: 52.0g
– Bearing Type: Dual ball bearings
– Motor type: Brushless motor
– Gear type: Titanium & Aluminium
– Working frequency: 1520μs/333hz
– Dimensions: 41.0×20.0x26.4mm